Dear user, Thank you for your question.Have you been advised by a doctor to do X ray? what did he say about your problem?did he see your x ray Audi quotes report? did he examine you physically? actually in this situation you need to be examine physicallyand have to correspond with x ray report. please consult with orthopaedic surgeon. in this platform is prohibited to you give any medicine directly so that we are sincerely apologize. Thanks Dear User, you can talk to a doctor by phone through our prescription package to get the necessary medicines and advice, use the link below to buy the prescription packages.

আপনার কোনো প্রশ্ন আছে?

মায়া অ্যাপ থেকে পরিচয় গোপন রেখে নিঃসংকোচে শারীরিক, মানসিক এবং জীবনধারা বিষয়ক যেকোনো প্রশ্ন করুন, বিশেষজ্ঞের পরামর্শ নিন।

মায়া অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

প্রশ্ন করুন আপনিও