Dear Reader, Thank you for your question. It is unfortunate that you and your family are going through such distress when it is actually time to be happy for the new member of the family. There are many support groups that you/your family can approach. At first instance, contact the National Healthline Centre for Violence against Women and Children at 10921, any time of the day or night. It is a 24 hours helpline. It's a confidential service that offers legal advice, police assistance, telephone counselling and many more. Also there are organizations like BLAST/ASK whom you can contact stating that Maya Apa has referred you/your family. Sharing their details below:Brac:LegalAid ServicesBRACCentre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212Tel:+880-2-9881265Email: info@brac.netASK: 7/17, Block-B,Lalmatia, Dhaka-1207Tel: 880-2-8100192,8100195,8100197Mobile: 01714025069Hope we have been helpful. Goodluck-Maya Legal Team

আপনার কোনো প্রশ্ন আছে?

মায়া অ্যাপ থেকে পরিচয় গোপন রেখে নিঃসংকোচে শারীরিক, মানসিক এবং জীবনধারা বিষয়ক যেকোনো প্রশ্ন করুন, বিশেষজ্ঞের পরামর্শ নিন।

মায়া অ্যাপ ডাউনলোড করুন

প্রশ্ন করুন আপনিও